What is Chiropractic?
The Chiropractic approach to spinal health is to look for subluxations, which cause improper joint and nerve function. A thorough orthopedic, neurological and chiropractic exam provides the information needed to address the specific area. An adjustment removes the subluxation which restores proper joint movement and nerve function.
When nerve function is restored the body's ability to heal, communicate and function properly is also restored.
- Thompson Drop – uses an adjusting table that has drop pieces.
- Activator Method – lowest force technique, which uses a hand held instrument.
- Impulse Instrument – low force technique, with an adjusting instrument
- Diversified – Adjustment is done with hands
- Cox Flexion-Distraction – uses an adjusting table that stretches the low back.
- Extremity Adjusting – involves adjusting joints of arms, ribs and legs
- B.E.S.T - (no insurance billing )- balances the sympathetic/parasympathetic systems
Insurance information is verified before first visit.
Non-participating Medicare Provider - Receipts available to file with medicare upon request
Senior discounted cash price is available
List of some accepted insurance plans:
- United Health Care